Website Heaviside Group
Do you have digital marketing experience and are looking for an account manager role, and/or a fully remote position?
We are looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
About The Role
This is a remote/work-from-home position. It is a full-time role.
As an account manager, you are responsible for managing the relationships with named
clients. The bottom line function for this position is to retain our customers and ensure the
transition of clients from satisfied to thrilled, through skilled management of the client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- High attention to detail
- Great people skills. Comfortable conducting business conversations via phone and web meetings on a daily basis
- Outstanding follow-up and follow-through
- Strong project management skills
- Effective time management and personal accountability
- Eager to learn
Roles, Duties & Expectations
- Onboard new clients
- Manage overall client project(s) with the support of the operations team
- Meet with clients at least once per month to review reports, progress & plan going forward
- Prepare monthly reports. Most will be automated – review reports regularly to identify troublespots ahead of time and alert the proper teams
- Do live meetings via Zoom or some other live technology where they can see your screen
- If a meeting can’t be arranged, then an email recap should be sent each month
- Develop a quarterly strategy for each client with the SEO and PPC managers
- Make sure meeting notes with clients are captured
- Respond to client emails on a proactive basis (within the same business day)
- Answer client inbound calls & deal with requests as needed
- Document issues & follow-through on open items for clients
The Account Manager role is a strategic role in the company that allows you to grow. We have designed it to be a two year training path, with promotion to Senior Account Manager starting in year 3.
About The Company
Heaviside Group has worked on over a thousand projects for hundreds of customers across the world. Paving Marketers is owned by Heaviside Group, and delivers high-quality internet marketing services to paving companies.
Heaviside is a fully remote company and will stay that way. Don’t want to sit in an office? Me either.
We are a rapidly growing company. We have doubled so far in 2022 and expect to double again next year. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career, this is it.
- You have a “High Fact Find” and “High Follow Through” personality.
- Experience working in a marketing agency is preferred but not required.
- Basic familiarity with web, SEO, and digital marketing concepts.
- You will be required to use our tools, which include Slack, ClickUp, and HubStaff.
If you are interested in applying, you can take our knowledge test below.
*** Please note – you will not be considered for an interview if you do not take the test. ***
This position is open immediately. The magic word is shoes. Qualified applicants who score well on the test will be contacted for an interview over Zoom.