Website Heaviside Group
We are a digital marketing agency based in the US with 24 employees, with 20 located in the Philippines.
We’re looking for a web developer for a full-time position. This role will be focused on taking completed designs and building the websites, and will report to the Web Team Manager.
Responsibilities may include:
– helping assess potential projects (estimate hours, etc)
– help with writing up answers to client questions
– building websites from PSD in WordPress
– working with a wide range of WordPress themes, implementing changes to on-page elements such as h1, h2, metas, titles. Strong HTML and CSS skills required.
– Astra experience a plus
1. Basic knowledge in
-Some PHP and SQL is good too
– can create/update WordPress themes and plugins
– can use WP builders like Beaver Builder, Elementor, divi, etc.
– can interpret a design and build a website using WordPress
– can create a website not relying on WP Builders (custom WordPress theme) (optional but would be a great bonus)
To be considered for this position, please take our assessment here: https://forms.gle/kVQ3xquoxfdWHj4D7
There is a web development skills test there and some interview questions. Please answer all to the best of your ability.
Please note – you will not be considered if you do not take the test.
• PHP & JS
• HTML & CSS
• Flexible schedule – do not need to work US hours
• 24 paid days off per year
• Rapidly growing company with advancement and promotion potential